Minneapolis Residential Epoxy Floors Experts
If you are planning to replace the flooring in your Minneapolis home, epoxy floors are certainly a great choice.
It's a wonderful option that has been around for a long time in commercial floor applications. Yet homeowners are now discovering how beautiful and perfect they are for their homes. Metallic and solid color epoxy floors are trending.
With the right Minneapolis epoxy flooring contractor, you can have stunning looking floors at a fraction of the cost of other materials. Think of having high-end floors at a fraction of the cost.
You have probably seen epoxy floors many times yet thought they were real granite or marble. When professionally done by experienced contractors, you can't tell the difference.
Innovative Garage Flooring is a local Minneapolis area epoxy flooring expert. We have installed epoxy floors for Minneapolis homes as well as commercial businesses over the last 20 years. You can count on outstanding, long-lasting, beautiful floors that make you extremely proud.
Whether you want an epoxy floor for your entire interior, garage, kitchen, bathroom, basement, bar area, storage area, laundry room, or workshop, we would love to discuss the project and offer you an estimate.
- 20 years epoxy flooring experience
- Quality surface preparation
- Long-lasting durability
- Sherwin-Williams industrial grade certified installer
- High-performance epoxy floor coatings for San Francisco homes
If you want to see what epoxy flooring is all about, why not start in the garage? The garage floor takes a beating every day. It's generally not kept in very good condition, so the transformation is absolutely incredible.
Those sleek, showroom floors could be yours. Epoxy floor coatings for the garage offers a chemical and moisture resistant surface that's easy to maintain. Here are some other benefits you'll enjoy:
- Extra Slip & Skid Texture Options
- Extremely Durable & Damage Resistant
- Seamless, Solid Color Flooring
- Multiple Styles Including Granite & Marble
- Easy To Maintain Flooring
- Resurfaces Concrete Floors
- Perfect For One Room Or Throughout House
- Workshops - Imagine how easy it would be to cleanup the leftover sawdust, dirt, and grime in your workshop after an epoxy floor is installed. The surface can also be coated with a texture that adds to the slip and skid resistance of the material.
- Storage Areas - Instead of that dirty concrete floor you're dealing with in your storage area, a smooth epoxy floor can be installed. Not only does the floor seem cleaner, it is easier to sweep out and maintain. The surface repels moisture as well as grime.
- Basements - If you are finishing out your basement, epoxy flooring is an option to consider. Area rugs can soften certain areas where you gather to watch a movie while the rest of the space is available for a pool table, bar area, or kid's play area.
- Bar Areas - In areas where there's a lot of activity, such as bar areas or kitchens, epoxy floors are a perfect durable solution. It's resistant to stains, bar stool scratches, drink spills, and more. For a customized, high-end looking floor, choose epoxy.
Concrete flooring is quickly becoming a mainstay flooring solution in many homes all across the country for a number of different reasons. Polished concrete provides you with a combination of the durability of concrete with the beautiful aesthetic that you would get from stone or marble.Learn More About Concrete Polishing